Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers (R) announced on Wednesday that 26 of her bills have been pre-filed ahead of the Senate returning back to session. The Senate is scheduled to convene in January 2022.
Some of the 26 bills Senator Rogers has filed include:
- Election integrity measures such as ballot paper; security measures, investigations, regulation of lobbyists, and election day as a state holiday.
- President Donald J. Trump Day.
- According to SB 1042: “JUNE 14, IN EACH YEAR, SHALL BE OBSERVED AS PRESIDENT DONALD J.TRUMP DAY.”
- Appropriating monies to the border security fund.
- SB 1032 states in part, “Appropriation; border security fund; physical border fence. The sum of $700,000,000 is appropriated from the state general fund in fiscal year 2022-2023 to the border security fund”.
- Gun and weapon laws SB 1037
- SCR 1008 -Designating Antifa-related groups as domestic terrorist organizations. SB 1033 – Relates to riot; unlawful assembly.
- Gender identity; reassignment; prohibitions of a minor SB 1045;
- Revising statutes regarding department of health services SB 1044.
“If you like my bills, send them to your legislators in other states so they can copy them,” Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers said in statement on Twitter Wednesday. Senator Wendy Rogers tweeted a screenshot of the pre-filed bills:
(Red Voice Media) AZ State Senator Pre-Files Over Two Dozen Bills To Push For Election Integrity, Border Security, More
“Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers has pre-filed 26 bills, the bulk of which she says aim for election integrity, border security, and gun laws, meant to be discussed during the 2022 legislative session. The session begins in January. ‘If you like my bills,” the Senator said Wednesday on Twitter, “send them to your legislators in other states so they can copy them.'”